9.30.2013

Travels

image-weheartit.com

 Travel. I find that word exciting and slightly scary. It means new places, faces, and experiences. Every part of the world has different sites to see and different cultures to experience. The scary part is that its still something new & I'm afraid to get lost.

Places I would love to go are:(US) Los Angeles, La Push, Hawaii, New York. (Non US) Canada, back to Cancun, London, Greece, Paris, Italy, Fiji, Bahamas, Jamaica, and so many more.....

These are all beautiful places & I hope one day I am able to experience every single one of them.

I also hope you all get to travel to any destination you want to!

Safe travels.

x
Share:

3 comments

  1. Thanks for your comment dear earlier and for following! I of course followed you back and I have traveled a lot when I was younger and seen about 48 states in the US, and loved it. I know it can be scary, but at the same time it helps you to see there is so much beauty in other states as well! Have a good day and keep in touch!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree! I think theirs so much to learn out there about the people and the cultures! Have a good one & thanks for the comment!

      x

      Delete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig