9.25.2013

Autumn Untag

image-weheartit.com

Aloha! So this is usually known as the Autumn Tag. As seeing I have no followers yet, I decided I still wanted to answer the questions. So without further ado.

Favorite thing about it?
Cool crisp weather. 
Favorite drink?
Hot Chocolate
Favorite scent/candle?
Christmas tree (pine) scent
Best lipstick?
Maybelline Baby Lips or EOS ball

Go to moisturizer?
Tree Hut body butter in almond & honey
Go to colors for the eyes?
Neutrals
Favorite music or band/singer to listen to?
What ever my shuffle on iTunes puts on

Favorite outfit to wear? (i.e. boots and scarf combo)
Skinny jeans, boots, cute shirt, possible scarf

 Autumn treat?
Cookies

Favorite place to be?
Home with family <3

Hope you enjoyed.
x


Share:

2 comments

  1. Spring has just started in my country and I want the cold back!
    I'm a winter kinda gal, so I can't wait for wool and leather and changing leaves again

    Xo!
    L
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I'm a winter girl too!! Hope it doesn't get to hot where you are!
      x

      Delete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig