9.25.2013

Adventure

Aloha. I know the word adventure can mean basically anything. Whether it means hanging out with a friend and having a good time, going on vacation, or something like in the movies.

image-weheartit.com

My best friend and I don't get to hang out a lot but when we do I call it my adventures with Jean. It always something fun and hilarious even if its just hanging out at one of our homes. Its not what you do its how you do it and what you make it.
Vacation. I think we all love that word. Whether its somewhere you've already been or going some place for the  first time. I've been to Florida many times and I love it each time. I've also been to Cancun and that was a really cool and exciting experience. I hope one day I have a chance to go to many more places.
I know when I'm watching movies and their on this cool random adventure, most people in life would never get to experience. I think I want to go on an adventure like that. Do you? Their always on edge and really cool, romantic and exciting, or just a mixture of that all together. I personally think it would be a really interesting experience. (nothing scary or life threatening).
Now with all this said. Go out and have an amazing adventure!!
x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Hi! I recgonized your template right away ;)
    Great post btw, I almost never go on a adventure ;(
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig