9.21.2013

25 Facts About Me


1. I'm 17 years younger then my older sister & 14 years younger then my middle sister.
2. I'm double jointed in my fingers.
3. I potty trained my hamster when I was 13.
4. My nephew and I were raised like brother & sister instead of aunt & nephew because were 5 years apart.
5. My first concert was NSYNC in '95.
6. My sisters picked my name.
7. I sometimes rock myself to sleep at night.
8. I was basically raised as an only child because both of my sisters were out of the house and married.
9. I love the sound of a car driving on gravel.
10. I love the smell of fresh cut grass.
11. I LOVE the British royal family, and I'm not even British.
12. I have a scar on my left thigh from when I was cutting my hair on my leg with a pair of scissors and took a chunk out of it in the 2nd grade.
13. I have to organize EVERYTHING. Everything I own has a place and it has to be in it. I think I have slight OCD. Don't judge me.
14. I love taking pictures.
15. I have good computer skills.
16. I don't like change but I'm trying to get better at that.
17. I like being in control of every situation but that's not always a good thing.
18. I LOVE Harry Potter. I collect memorabilia's.
19. My hubby & I like to watch Supernatural & Duck Dynasty.
20. The furthest place I have traveled to is Cancun.
21. I had to learn to deal with being alone at home because Steven works offshore most of the time.
22. I'm afraid of any kind of bug, insect, & most reptiles.
23. I talk to my dogs like their people.
24. In high school I was in musical productions.
25. I took my niece to see One Directions movie so I would have an excuse to go see it.
Well folks that's my 25 facts about me. I hope you've gotten to know me better. Until next time. x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig