9.23.2013

New Beauty Products

Aloha. Quite recently I learned how to apply my make up correctly & take care of my skin properly. I also have been exposed to many new brands of make up. Over the pass couple of months my make up collection & skin care products have doubled in size. So I figured I'd review the products. So lets get cracking.
L'Oreal Hydrafresh Toner - I started using this about 2 months ago & I see a massive difference in my skin. I use this before putting my make up on & after I get out of the tub. It leaves my skin feels smooth and fresh.
Tree Hut Shea Body Butter - I've also been using this for about 2 months and I use it after I get out of the bath tub. Let me tell you this has worked wonders. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. I have this in the scent almond & honey & it smells amazing.
Clean & Clear Moisturizer - Yet again another product I've used for about 2 months and I see a HUGE improvement in my skin since I've started using this product. It leaves my skin silky smooth. 
NARS - I have this in sheer matte Santa FE & I absolutely LOVE it. It has great coverage & I don't have to put a lot on my stippling brush. My problem with bases is that it never stays on through out the day. This one does just the opposite, I never had to touch up.

Mary Kaye Mineral Bronzer - I have this in desert sun. This was first bronzer & I really like to use it for contouring. Once I learned how to apply it correctly I really started to love it & the definition it brought to my face.

Mac Creamblend Blush - I have this in Ladyblush. What I really like about this blush is how creamy and smooth it applies. Its also very easy to blend.

Mac Mineralize Skin Finish - I have this in soft and gentle. I must say this is my new best friend. I use this as a high light to my cheeks, forehead, & nose. I love how it puts just a slight sheen & slight glimmer.

Maybelline - I have this in Falsies Volume Express & I absolutely LOVE it. It lengthens my lashes really well & my favorite thing about them it that it doesn't clump the lashes together.

Maybelline Baby Lips - I have this is Punch Shock. I recently got into being more adventurous in lipstick colors. I like this one because not only does it add just the right amount of color, but it also moisturizes my lips as well leaving the soft and smooth.

Luckily all have worked out well for me. I cant wait to try many more. I will also start putting reviews up of new products I try.

x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig