7.04.2018

Gel Nail Polish


Hey dears. For the last 2 months I've been getting gel polish every 2 weeks & I think it's a new love. So I thought I break down a few things I like about it.

It Stays On
i love how well the gel polish stays on. For me the only wear and tear i have on my nails when my two week mark is just where it grew out a the nail bed. i really don't have to many chips after the two weeks.

It Dries Instantly
it's pretty self explanatory. after each coat you sit you nails under a UV light & within 45-60 seconds your nails are instantly dried & set. leaves no room for error, damage, or that "well  i think they're dried". 

Easy Removal
for the removal, you just pop into you nail salon & they let you nails soak in some acetone & then it just scrubs off. then its ready to go for another re-polish.

So Many Colors
they have an array of colors you can choose from. when you sit in your chair they will give you samples to choose from or pick you color from their sections. so far i have done a plum color, dusty pink color, wine color, sky blue color, & now a hot pink color.






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig