5.19.2017

Mom (Pink) Bath Bomb | Lush


Hey dears. Haven't done one of these post in a while. Recently I splurged a little and picked up a few bath bombs. In light of Mother's Day just passing I picked up one of these babies. First thought is it's a cute little thing. Its actually quite small & smells some what floral. Once I added it to my water pastel pink, green, & yellow start to seep out. All in all it wasn't like wow this is amazing, it turned the water a very clear light pink color & the smell wasn't all that amazing. The cutest part was the little message that popped out. You know I'll try any bath bomb once, however outside of the occasion I don't think this will be a repurchase.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig