5.14.2017

Mother's Day Gifts


Hey dears. This year for Mother's Day I was able to utilize all of the new baby additions on both sides of the family. When I think Mother's Day I always think Mother's bracelet or necklace, & let's be honest majority of mother's will have and item or two already like these. However this year I got both of our mother's a little necklace with their term on it, you know what the kids call them. 

For my mothers necklace I was able to put the grand kids and great grand kids birthstones on it, which there are 5 of them. For my mother-in-law I was able to put her grand kids birthstones, which there are 2. I got them both off of Etsy and pricing ranges for however many stones you will need, but even with 5 of them it was reasonably priced in my opinion. 
I personally love them to pieces & think they came out beautifully. I hope they enjoy them as much as I do. Now onto planning Father's Day!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig