5.29.2017

Clarisonic Mia 2 Cleansing Brush


Hey dears. So I recently decided to buy a facial cleansing brush & after doing some research I stumbled upon this little beauty. The Clarisonic Mia 2 is a highly rated product that has 2 sonic cleansing speeds, helps sweep away dirt & oil, is waterproof, & is rechargeable. 

So I tried this out the first night I received it & it was instant love. It came with a small sample size refreshing gel cleanser, which smells amazing. To use I basically wet my face just a little, add a pea size amount of the cleanser gel & turn it on. It gives you 20 seconds for your forehead, 20 seconds for your T zone & 10 seconds for each cheek. 

The results well lets just say it doesn't matter how much you wash or clean your face on a regular, the amount of make up that face brush took off my face was insane. To say the least it was really worth it!

If you're interested in checking this out you can either find it at Clarisonic or Sephora.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig