9.27.2013

Tangle Teezer


So recently I purchased this cool looking brush. Its called the Original Tangle Teezer by Shawn P from England. Pretty cool right? I have curly thick hair & what I do after I wash it is brush it and let it dry. Well I was it every other day and I don't brush it those 2 days because my curls will brush out. Well you can about imagine the tangles I have in my hair. Well not for this bad boy. Its amazing!

Its cute and small enough to fit in your hand. It doesn't take multiple passes to get the tangles out. Easy to clean. And of course its pink. I just love it all around.

x


Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi!
    I've nominated you for the Reader Appreciation Award! Can't wait to see your answers!

    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.nl/2013/09/the-reader-appreciation-award.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig