9.27.2013

Blogger


Aloha! I decided that I'm going to do some kind of post twice a week on Wednesday & Saturday. When I first decided to start this blog (1 month ago) it was just going to be a random posting thing, but as I started doing it more and more I realize how much I really enjoyed it, how I don't just want it to be a "thing" but an actual blog. I realized that I wanted to do it more and make it more serious and have meaning to it.

I decided I want to make this a beauty, inspirational, & life blog. I generally a happy person and that's how I plan this blog to be. What I want more is for this to make some one smile or to maybe even make their day just a tiny bit better. I hope to get more followers so we can take this journey together.

x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig