9.28.2013

Follow Your Dreams



Oh how much do I love this quote. This is something I think everyone should do. Whatever you dream is, if you work hard enough, is achievable.  Even for famous people, it all started somewhere.

Sometimes I think if I wasn't a nurse what would I be? Until quite recently I didn't know what the answer was. Don't get me wrong I love my job. I love helping people, that's always been a passion of mine. But if I did have to pick something else what would it be?

I finally have my answer. Blogging. I honestly really enjoy it. It makes me happy. It has something to do about being able to write down my thoughts and feelings that brings joy to my tiny heart.

So my question for you is... If you could do any profession, if you work then not that one, what would it be??

x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig