9.22.2013

Hello September

image-weheartit.com

Its that wonderful time of the year again! Where we get our first cool fronts and things are transitioning from summer to autumn. I must say this is the beginning of my favorite time of the year. I love the cool weather. The brown leaves. I can wear my boots and long sleeve shirts. And it means Christmas is coming!!!!

About this time of the year me and my husband start planning our Christmas list and shopping. And I must say Christmas is my most favorite time of the year. I love the cold, the lights, and just that feeling Christmas brings. Sadly my husband will be away this year for Christmas, so we will probably end up having our Christmas a week early. I hope you all have a great season.

x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig