9.26.2013

Reason


Aloha. I think this is one of the hardest things for any human being to understand. This is something I personally am a firm believer in. I believe that when one door closes another one will open. I know its easier to understand this when good things happen, but when bad things happen, it seems impossible.

I think I can say we all love it when good things happen to us. In a way it gives us a slight sense of empowerment. Even a feeling of being more special then we normally are. I know it gives me this certain feelings of excitement. These things can have a wide range from something small, like having a good day, or something big, like winning a game or competition or even bigger then that. So everyone lets have a great day or turn your bad day into a good one!

Now for when bad things happen, this quote is so difficult to understand. I believe everything does happen to a reason and we are all able to over come this but its our choice whether we actually we over come it or not. Just like we choose our own paths we travel, we also choose how we handle things. If you are going through a tough time, take a deep breath, hold your head high, and remember you can do this. You can make it through whatever it is your going through! Your beautiful, your loved, you will get through this!

Just remember no matter what it is a journey, what doesn't kill you (not literally) will make you stronger. Everything does happen for a reason, you may not understand it now, but eventually you will. When one door does close another one does open, we just have to open ours eyes to see it. You can do it.

x

Share:

2 comments

  1. "There always will be problems in life", that's something I hear a lot from people and sometimes it scares me, but when I remember that the bad things has happened to me already and I'm still healthy and I smile at least once a day, I look at the bad things differently. I mean, when something happens and I feel helpless and I think that the world is falling apart, after few hours of crying I remember other bad things that happened to me, then I remember that everything was fine in the end.

    And this is one of my favorite quotes I actually live by- "Everything is going to be okay in the end. If it's not okay then it's not the end" and "If you fell down yesterday, stand up today".

    I hope you didn't write this post because you're feeling lost now or something. And I'm sorry if my English is crap, because it is :D Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I'm great actually. When I find pictures like that I like to write my thoughts on the meaning and try to add some advice and support to it. You never know what people are going through and maybe if they read what I put maybe it will make them smile or help just a little. And you English was pretty good. Have a good one :)

      Delete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig