1.11.2016

Caudalie Paris Eau De Beaute


I found this little beauty after watching the lovely Danielle Peazer's YouTube video. And can I say it intrigued me. I had never really tried any sort of facial spritzers before, but this one make me fall in love quite quickly. I usually use it about half way through the day or before going places at night. Just spritz onto your face and you're met with a ting and zing. I smells amazing and minty, and it gives you the feels, literally. I usually carry it around with me in my bag and go about my merry way. I have a few friends and co-workers that will randomly ask if they can have a spritz. (my friends are weird). I got mine from Sephora, I don't remember how much I paid for it but I can say it was in the $40-$50 range. 

Share:

2 comments

  1. I've heard a few reviews on this product and it seems like a well loved product! xx

    http://www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig