7.14.2014

Randomly Cute

Morning friends! So in light of my blog making a year on the 17th, I wanted to make a quick post of few things I found I thought were cute. My thoughts when I first made this blog were I want something were I can post cute random things because who in the world would want to follow me. Now Almost a year later I have 22 wonderful followers! So here are the cute pictures I found that represent me in some way shape or form:

 I'm addicted to lip products :)
 Sucker for fairy lights
 And candles
 I think everyone should own at least 1 flower crown
 Love relaxing by the pool catching some sun
 Love hot beverages & scrolling through my social medias
 Love taking pictures
 Love the beach even more then a pool
TFIOS
 Beach <3
 Love traveling, & I hope to one day go to all these places
 Social media
I do these when I get flowers & I want to remember them
all images are from-weheartit.com

twitter: ashley11988
instagram: ashley11988
facebook: AshleyPhillips
Share:

7 comments

  1. This is lovely :)
    Happy first year blogging anniversary!

    http://katielouise-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very nice post and a great way of showing what you love.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww these pictures are soo adorable! :)

    Lots of Love, Ana
    x

    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig