7.30.2014

Man How...

Morning friends! Can I say that this month is one insane month. I always work Monday-Friday, & every Saturday this month I have something going on. I have two weddings this month & one of them I'm in. 32 days left until my besties big day!!!!

To look at a calender and think man it's wedding time is so insane. I remember when we said 1 year to go!! Things like this can make you realize just how old your getting and how much time has gone by. Its been 7 years since I stated dating my husband, my nephew is turning 21, my niece is 11, my sister in law just turned 16 and is a junior in high school, my brother in law is 13 and has his first girlfriend. I remember him being 5 and he used to suck his pointer finger and rub someone ear to go to sleep. Not to mention my godchildren are turning 6 & 5 and both are in school now..... :'(
  
Now on August 31 I get to watch one of my best friends get married. This is the first wedding I have ever been in & I am over excited. Yes it been a lot of hard work, but its all worth it to make it her best day ever!! Can't wait to watch her start her forever.
twitter: ashley11988
instagram: ashley11988
facebook: AshleyPhillips
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig