7.16.2014

Lush King of Skin

                                            image-lushusa.com
Hey guys! So recently I saw a video of Tanya Burr talking about some of her monthly favorites & this little one just so happened to be in there. So what did I do, I bought it. And what do I think, I love it. My advice though, when you buy this little baby buy one of their lush tins to put it in. Also you do not want to leave it in the heat, it definitely will melt. 

What you do is once you bath or before you get dressed in the morning just take it out of its tin and rub it onto your skin. Its goes on smooth with a slight oil look to it but once it absorbs the oily look completely goes away & leaves your skin feeling smooth & soft!!

twitter: ashley11988
instagram: ashley11988
facebook: AshleyPhillips

Share:

4 comments

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig