11.09.2013

Birthday Girl

So today is a very special day to me. Its my birthday. Today I make the big 25. A whole nother year older... Or as I like to tell people I'll be 1/4 of a century old. No pun or disrespect intended to people order then I am. Do I feel older, yes and no. Yes, because I realize I'm getting further away from my teenage years. It's harder to stay up late, you get this ache feeling every once in a while.  And then no because it's just another day, life continues, I still have to work and do my every day to day activities. But birthdays are great and something to be celebrated because were all special and it's something worth recognition. I hope you all have as great of a day as I plan on having. If I take any pictures through out todays events I'll be sure to post them.
image:yahoo.com
Share:

9 comments

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig