11.05.2013

Twilight Bomb Review

image-lush.com

Hey bloggers. This is another one of the Lush bath bombs I purchased. I love this one also. The smell is great, smells like rose mary, or if you had the forbidden perfume by twilight it smells just like it. Which is a smell I love. It first turns your water pink and then as it dissolves more a blue color comes out, which leaves your water purple in the end. It also created a little bit of bubbles. It also has a slight glitter when its hole but leaves your water sparkly. This one took a little longer to dissolve but in the end it was still great! Again this smell lingers in your bathroom too.




x

Share:

7 comments

  1. Sounds divine and it could also be a good stocking filler!Thanks for your great comment! I enjoy hearing your views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah it sounds so relaxing to take a bath like this. Have a nice day hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cool! I've been seeing blogger review bath bombs for ages now, I must get myself one! Wanna follow each other on GFC? (:

    Abigail x
    www.lerevasser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/11/sunglasses-by-born-pretty-store_6.html

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig