11.11.2013

Sunshine Award

image:yahoo.com words: me

Morning bloggers! The Sunshine Award is given to "bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere" which is such a lovely thing to receive and be known as! I was nominated by the wonderful Jennifer for the sunshine award! Check out her blog she has some amazing post!! Thanks a bunch for this nomination!!

RULES:
Post the picture and the following:
 Share 11 random facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions set by your nominating blogger
Nominate 11 bloggers yourself
Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer and let them know they're up

11 random facts about me:
1. I love snowballs anytime of the year.
2. I'm double jointed in my fingers.
3. I'm very organized.
4. I get overly excited about Christmas (44 days).
5. I love making list.
6. I have 3 dogs who act human.
7. I married my best friend on 9.22.12.
8. I love baking and finding new things to bake.
9. Find new make up products makes me giddy.
10. I love peanut butter.
11. I'm usually always happy.

Jennifer's 11 questions:
1. If you could visit any country, what would it be and why?
Europe, I want to visit MANY places there.
 2. Name 3 things you couldn't live without
My phone, clothes, & shoes
 3. Why did you start blogging?
First just for my to post random things on, but it has grown into something I really like doing & has blossomed

 4. What's your favorite quote and why?
 Live each day to the fullest; you never know which could be you last.
5. If you could invent anything what would it be? (expense no object)
Something to where blemishes couldn't form.
6. What goal are you working on right now?
 Blog more.
7. Name 3 things on your bucket list
 Travel more, go on a cruise, reach 100 followers.
8. What's your favorite beauty item at the moment?
 Loving big eye mascara at the moment.
 9. What do you like most and least about yourself?
Most my eyes, Least I'm trying to lose weight.
10. What's your current favorite blog to read?
My top ones I've read them all are Sprinkleofglitter & Tanya Burr.
 11. What handbag are you using at the moment?!
Michael Kors.

So instead of 11 I'm going to nominate only 1, well 2.
I nominate:
Alanah & Sarah-  http://alarahblog.blogspot.com/

My questions:
1. Twitter or Facebook?
2. Would you rather high end or drug store products?

3. Would you rather bubbles or bath bombs?
4. Favorite lipstick?
5. Spring or autumn?
6. Favorite piece or jewelry?
7. Would you rather never wear foundation or eye shadow ever again?
8. Favorite clothing store?
9. Favorite pair of shoes?
10. Favorite current nail polish?
11. Favorite product you cant live without right now?

Please let me know once you've completed it I would love to see your answers!!




Share:

5 comments

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig