10.23.2013

Would You Rather Tag

Hello friends! I know I just did a quick up date, but I saw this tag & I thought it was quick & sweet. I also tag you all to do it!
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would have to say my palettes & eye shadows.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again. I like my long hair to much.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral.

4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Well here we have American Dollars, but it would still be a lot so I choose clothes.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lip stick because that would be a really thick line is I put lip stick on my eyes.
6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
NO don't make me choose.... This is a decision I cannot make, sorry.

7.) Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip color.
8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Winter clothes in the summer.

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Actually I don't have a preference for my nails so either. 

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Favorite lip product!
11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ponytail. That's my hair is normally in anyway. 
12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Never be able to paint my nails again. 
13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Shave then and have none.
14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish.
Thanks to Alarah for posting this :)

x




Share:

9 comments

  1. This was such a fun and interesting post. I agree on a lot of your choices, it was great getting to know more of you. Thanks for your visit...I am currently away and will be back to blogging on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a super fun post! I would have to choose losing my eyeshadows and palettes also and I so laughed at the eyebrow question because sharpie looking brows are my biggest beauty pet peeve! LOL!

    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks..followed back via GFC, Bloglovin and Twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by to wish you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig