10.30.2013

Lush Haul

Hello peeps! So quite recently I purchased my very first Lush products & what can I  say I love them! I've used a sex bomb & twilight already & I can see what all the hype is about. Now these products I ordered offline, which I was a little scared to do. When ordering offline you have to agree to this policy which makes them not responsible if your product melts during shipment. Luckily mine didn't melt but its also in the colder months here, so be careful if its in the warmer months where you are. We do have a Lush store in a mall that's 2 hours away, but in all honest truth I've never been to that mall. But I didn't have any problem with mine melting. What are your thoughts on Lush products?

x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig