10.09.2013

Bioderma

Hello <3 So I had been hearing a lot about this product. So many YouTuber's use it in their videos & they give great recommendations on it & good reviews.

One this is a product that's hard to come by, its not sold in the states and I know one of the only places you can go into a store and get it is in France. I know kind of crazy. I purchased mine from amazon for $33.00. I know not bad right.
What I love about it is its basically feels like water. No oily feeling or anything like that. It cleans really well & I find a little goes a long way. Now the most I can make our from the ingredients is H2O, everything else is in a different language. But I've been using it for about 2 weeks & I love it.
Before

After


Do you use bidoderma? What do you think about it?
x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Hi dear, great review, Ive always heard such great things about Bioderma, thanks for clarifying it! Stopping by to say hi.. Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig