10.02.2013

Autumn Essentials

image-weheartit.com

Aloha! So todays post will be on Autumn ! So I went to some of my things and picked a few things that I wouldn't leave the house without. So lets get started!!


EOS Lip Balm Balls: I absolutely love these lip balms. This is actually the only lip balm that I have found that doesn't make my lips peel. No matter how often I use it, it keeps my lips really soft. Their also so cute and easy to carry around. They will also be needed with all the cold weather soon to come.


Revlon Lip Butter: I used to not be a fan of lip stick. Until I found this product. It give you great coverage with its color, but also this creamy moisturizing feeling also.



Maybelline Baby Lips: This is one of the greatest things ever. Is not really like a lip stick. Its more like a lip balm that has great color. That being said for what seems like a lip balm, it color shows up really well & it last a long time.


Make-Up: To start off my wonderful NARS Sheer Matte in Ceylan. Which is by far the best foundation I've ever used. Mac mineralize skin finish in soft & gentle, which is my new best friend. It adds just enough glow to the cheeks. Mac paint pod in bare study creates a great base for my eye shadow & gives it just a slight shimmer. Revlon concealer in fair 01 works well with my base. Maybelline big eyes is amazing. I will do a post on this. Urban Decay eye shadow primer potion is great, it helps my eye shadow stay on all day.

image-pinterest.com
image-pinterest.com
Cute Autumn Outfits: These are just a few cute outfits that I think will look great this autumn. I think cute jeans and shirts, scarfs, and boots will be in this season!
Hope you liked all these things & if you haven't tried some of these products I suggest you do! Their great and you don't know what your missing out on!
x
Share:

4 comments

  1. we love our lip butters and baby lips, but eos balms aren't available in Australia, although we're desperate to try them out!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know in the UK they have something called balmi which its basically they same thing. I think balmi is also the all natural too. :)

      Delete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig