10.05.2013

Naked Palette

Hey <3 Recently I purchased an Urban Decay Naked Palette & I must say I love it. It has nice mixture of matte and shimmer eye shadows.
What I love about it is that the palette itself is slim & very easy to transport around.

For me its like all around palette. The eye shadows blend well, like really well. I can use it from a highlight, my brows, or just as regular eye shadow. The colors all compliment each other too. Any color you use together for you lid, crease, and corner of your eye will always go together.


The shimmers I find aren't crazy shimmery but it adds just enough of that simmer sparkle. The shimmers go well on the lid even in the outer corner of the eye. The matte's are very neutral & its gives it a really smooth look. Great for putting n the crease & the lighter matte a highlight.  

I would highly recommend this product!!! If you have one, what are your thoughts on it?
x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig