10.12.2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Good Morning friends! <3
This month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month & this is something I support personally because my aunt passed away from breast cancer & one of my best friends mom is a survivor of breast cancer.

It seems like this is so common in the world today. I work at a doctors office and I can tell you we see even young teenage girls come in with breast problems. Ladies please once you get breast, do your monthly self check. Once your 40 that's when they start doing mammograms. Please do the early precautions. You are more likely to find a lump before any doctor would. Be aware and share the awareness!!!!!

images-yahoo.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig