10.01.2013

Oh October

image-weheartit.com

Oh October how I love you. Cool crisp mornings. Falling crunch leaves. Halloween. 2 months until Christmas. 85 days to be exact. And did I mention cool crisp mornings!

I'm a winter kind of gal.

September was a great month for my blog. 30+ blogs, which I think its pretty awesome. People started commenting and following, which is also great too. I cant wait to see it bloom more.

This month my 30 day snap shot will be completed. One thing I would like to do is on my last 30 Day post I want to tag someone. Would anyone be up for that?

 Recently I went make up shopping and got many new products. So you know what that means?! Reviews!! Keep your eyes open for that.

My goal for this month is I hope to see more and more people enjoying my blog. So I want to continue blogging more, I also would like to get more readers and followers. Please spread the word.

Lets take this adventure together.

x
Share:

2 comments

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig