10.20.2013

Boo at the Zoo

So yesterday my sister, niece, & I went to an event called Boo at the Zoo. Its one of the many events that take place at a zoo near us. Adults & children can wear costumes and you walk around the zoo and they have different activities and tables set up with games, candy, & prizes. Kylie's friend, her little brother, & her mom also joined us.
It started off as a nasty rainy morning and even though it was a cloudy day, it didn't rain. So here are some pictures to go along with it :)

 
On the way to my sisters
Leaving my sisters
Kylie & her friend
I see blue sky
Lion
Flamingo
How'd my sisters cat get up there?
The male wolf
The female wolf
One of the cubs
The other cub
Gumbo & Filet
White Tiger
Kylie said watch out for the dementors
 Me & Kylie
Creepy
Me & Sharon
She lost a tooth
Am I turtley enough for the turtle club?
Gabriel

Hope you enjoyed these!

x

Share:

6 comments

  1. Looks like such a fun trip!! We get some of these animals here in our wild. The white tiger is amazing! May your week get off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks a very nice day!
    xx from Italy
    Giulia
    www.lenuagerose.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, I would so love to go to a zoo and take my 2 year old! I love tigers so much! Have a good night and thanks for your lovely comment today!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was fun :) And really nice pictures :)

    http://williamthebutler.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig