6.02.2016

Day With My Niece


Today my little niece came to spend the day with me & what can I say it was an interesting day.  I always try to plan some sort of baking event while she's here because she absolutely loves it. After we did our make up (per her request), we decided to pop into town. It was quite the funny journey but one thing that really stands out is she couldn't carry the kitty liter so she decided to drag it across the store... We also sang out hearts out to a few Frozen songs & popped into Starbucks.

After returning home and making having pizza for lunch & watching some Youtube videos on the tv, we did our baking & can I just say they turned out amazing!! Post on our baking adventure coming soon. 

Here's a few snippets from today.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig