6.04.2016

White & Milk Chocolate Cookies


So this is a really fun easy cookie recipe I got from the lovely Tanya Burr. Im a stickling for baking anything made from scratch, so I decided to call in my baking buddy, my niece Kylie. So let the baking begin!

INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED:

200g butter
300g sugar
1 egg
325g self raising flour
dash of milk
200g white chocolate
200g milk chocolate


DIRECTIONS:

Mix sugar & butter together until it is well mixed. Add in egg. Once mixed slowly mix in flour. If dough is a bit clump add in a dash of milk. Once everything is all mixed together you now want to add in your white & milk chocolate. I used chocolate chips for this recipe. Mix it all together well & scoop about a handful out and roll into a ball and put it on your baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 200 F. Let cool on cooling rack.









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig