6.06.2016

Loving Tan Purchase


Quite recently after a random Youtube search I stumbled upon Jaclyn Hill's sunless tanning video. I can say first hand that I had never hear of Loving Tan prior to watching her video. However after watching her video I quickly fell in love with the product. So I decided to pick up a few products and give it a go. I got the Deluxe Bronzing Mousse Medium, 2 hour Express Medium Self Tanning Mousse, & Deluxe Self Tanning Applicator Mitt. I also had a code from Jaclyn's video that got me a free tan removing & skin polishing glove. I also quite enjoyed these cute little message cards you get in your packages.  I have yet to try these products out, but you bet your bottoms that once I do I'll post a review! Let me know what your favorite self tanning products are.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig