11.07.2013

Dot by Marc Jacobs


So recently I purchased Dot by Marc Jacobs & I absolutely love it. It a very soft, floral scent. The scent also last all day. Not to mention the bottle is cute as can be. Another good thing is that one or two sprays and your good to go, it doesn't take many sprays to let out the wonderful scent.

This is the description from the Marc Jacobs website. "Meet our new girl, Dot! Dot carries a lush, effervescent floral scent perfect for every eclectic and spontaneous woman. The packaging channels Marc’s energetic polka dot pattern along with our signature over-sized cap. The fragrance features top notes of red berries, mid notes of jasmine, and base notes of driftwood for a bold feminine scent."



Share:

4 comments

  1. I'd love to find a sample of this, I've heard so many good reviews about it! Following you back c:

    Abigail x
    www.lerevasser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley, it sounds like I would really like this scent...but I have a phobia of polka dots, strange but true, lol. I appreciate your thoughts hun...Happy End of the Week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sam, hope you have a great evening!

      Delete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig