11.05.2013

Beauty Tag

image-yahoo.com

Hey bloggers. so I saw  this cute tag & as usual I figured of course why not! I tag you ALL to do this!!
Describe your skin care routine in 5 words? 

Soap & water, Bioderma, Toner, Moisturizer. This is my everyday routine.


What's your skin type?
Dry to oily skin

Top blemish zapper?
The only thing I use for acne is my moisturizer is Clean & Clear acne treatment.

Face wipes, yay or nay?

Yay definitely.

Toner, yay or nay?
Yay, I love what is does to my skin.

High-end skin care or high-end makeup?
I don't really use high end skin care, but I have a lot of high end make up.

What's the most unusual skin care product you've tried?
I've never really used anything "unusual".


Tell us your top skin care tip:
Take care of your skin & keep it hydrated.
Alright party people. That's all for this tag. Let me know if you complete this tag I would love to see your answers!
x
Share:

3 comments

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig