11.16.2013

Sugar Crush Purchase & Review



Hey bloggers. So about a month ago I purchased these 3 items from Sephora. Now if you watch YouTubers like Tanya Burr or SprinkleofGlitter, you would see some of these items in their day in the life blogs. So for me it was like oh something new, bath item, & pink, I want to try it.
Sugar Crush Body Scrub $20.00
The body scrub work amazingly. I use it once a week & I find my skin stays smooth & not "scaly" looking. Only this I don't like is how strong the lime smell is. The first time I used it, it was so strong I gaged, but I've used it 3 more times sense then & its not as bad. I can take the smell better.
Sugar Crush Body Wash $16.00
The body wash work well. I find it doesn't stay on a wash cloth that well unless you get a really good lather going, but it stayed on a bath sponge a lot better. The smell isn't quite as strong as the body scrub, but not as sweet lime smelling as the body buttercream. But I still like how the product works.
Sugar Crush Body Buttercream $20.00
The body buttercream, I love this product to bits. Its not as thick as a normal body butter, & the smell is like a sweet lime. Its not as harsh as the other two. It leaves your skin silky smooth as it stays like that throughout the day/next day.
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts on them.
Share:

3 comments

  1. The packaging is so cute and I am usually sold on that alone. Sounds great too, wish we got this range here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Things I usually cant find in the states amazon is amazing for and their usually decently priced. :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely loveeeee the smell of these! Great review,
    Alanah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig