11.04.2013

Halloween Tag

Hey guys! Well I saw this cute Halloween tag done & I know Halloween was 4 days ago but I think it'll still be fun!!

1. What is your favorite Halloween movie?
Hocus Pocus.



2. 1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?
7.



3. What's your fondest Halloween memory?

Me & four of my friends our junior year of high school dressed up and went trick or treating. I was Captain Jack Sparrow. Sadly I lost all pictures we took :(


4. Have you always been a Halloween lover?
Yeah, its the one time of year where you have an excuse to dress up and be/act however you want.
5. How do you get into the Halloween spirit? 
Decorate the house & carve/decorate a pumpkin.
6. Favorite Halloween decorations?
Owls & pumpkins.

7. Favorite Halloween/fall scent?
Love anything that has the cinnamon or apple smell.

8. Favorite candy?
The chocolate bar minis
9. Vampires or zombies?
Love zombie films esp. Warm Bodies & Walking Dead. As for which one I would want to be face to face with, probably zombies, maybe I could out run them. haha
10. What is your weird/odd fear?
I'm scared of bugs, insects, snakes, sharks, & heights, but I don't have problems flying.
11. Last but not least, do you believe in ghosts?
Sure do.
Hope you enjoyed it!!!


x

Share:

3 comments

  1. Aw I did this tag too, it's so fun.
    Love your answers!

    alarahblog.blogspot.co.uk
    Alanah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig