12.18.2013

Beauty Tag

image-yahoo.com
1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
Probably some of those kiddie make up play items.

2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
I just want something that doesn't clump your lashes together & makes them look long.

3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
I like a medium coverage foundation.

4. Favorite high end brand?
Mac & Nars.

5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't? 
Laura Mercier, Channel, Bobbie Brown etc. 

6. Favorite drugstore brand?
Rimmel, Revlon, and Maybelline.

7. Do you wear fake eyelashes? 
I've never worn any out in public I did buy my first pair maybe 2 months ago & I wasn't so great at applying them.

8. Is there any kind of makeup you can't leave the house without?
Actually there have been times when I have left the house without any makeup, but I always have something on my lips even if its just lip balm.

9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
Probably my eye shadow palettes. 

10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
Often & pick up and item here and there to try out. 

11. Do you have a "beauty budget" or you spend freely? 
I definitely have a budget, so that's why I get something here and there.

12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
Walgreen's is great for that here. They have a lady who works there who gets coupons so many of their beauty products.

13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
Lipsticks and anything lips related.

14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can't stand?
I cannot use some of the drug store brands foundations, it makes me break out.

15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
I haven't really ever paid attention to tell you the truth.

16. Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup?
Sephora, Mac, Macy's, & online.

17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I like to try out new products, esp if someone has the same skin type as me & their products work well for them. 

18. Favorite bath and body brand?
Lush & Bath & Body works.

19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
 Mac.

20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Mac.

21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?

Kim Kardashian.

22Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
I follow many beauty blogs & YouTube channels.

23. Who is a few of your favorite Beauty Gurus
Tanya Burr &  Zoella

24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
I really have found multipurpose products useful.

25. Are you clumsy in putting makeup?
I make sure I give myself enough time to get ready in the mornings.

26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yes I use one that came with my naked palette.

27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
When I wash my hair I use a Pantene detangler & i let it air dry, when I fix my hair I use a spray gel & either sea salt spray or hair spray.

28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Concealer then foundation, then concealer again if needed.

29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I think I would, because I just learned from watching videos.

30. What do you love about makeup?
I think its really fun to try out new things and see how they look on you, because no matter what everyone's makes looks different on each person.
Share:

4 comments

  1. Hi Ash, reading this, I realized how similar our makeup tastes are. You have described my perfect mascara. My fav brands are MAC and Ive love to try Chanel. Rimmel always impress me with their well worth it range. I also can't leave the house without lip balm. SO many more similarities too! It was great hearing your views on my last post. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag, wishing you happy holidays!

    You are invited on my International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig