12.01.2013

Hello December-100 post

image-weheartit.com

Holy Cow its finally December. One this is for sure this year FLEW by! This is my favorite time of the year! I love the cold nights, cuddling next to the fire place, wearing my favorite pj pants & slippers. It also brings pretty lights & decorations. Soon our tree will go up and our presents under the tree! Christmas time if finally here, is it just me or does it bring a certain level of excitement with it.

It also my 100th post. All I can say wow! Thank you all so much so your support!! I cannot wait to the next 100!!

mage-weheartit.com
Share:

2 comments

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post! I love December and christmas, can't wait aaah!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I hope you have a great holiday!!

      Delete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig