12.16.2013

Christmas Tag #4

image-yahoo.com
Morning friends! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! This weekend we did Christmas with my husbands family because he leaves today for work & sadly won't be home for it. I always say I'm going to take a few pictures to post but end up forgetting :-/ shame on me. But I did find another cute Christmas tag & as always I tag you all to do it.

1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas?
Dress up
2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
My mom
3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas Eve
4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
I built my first one this year
5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Spend time with family
6. What’s your favorite Christmas meal or treat?
Love moms baked mac & cheese
7. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
The Grinch
8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Gingerbread men
9. Have you ever made a snowman?
Sadly we don't get that much snow here to make one, so no
10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Both
11. White lights, or colored lights
This is a hard one, but if I had to pick white
Share:

2 comments

  1. So impressed that you made the gingerbread house, is it difficult to do? I agree dressing up is always better and its the best spending the time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting it together wasn't hard at all, it came in a little kit. I did a blog post on it if you want to see what it turned out like :)

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig