12.28.2013

Bestie Birthday

Hey friends! So yesterday my family did our Christmas & I actually didn't get to take to many pictures because of the many presents but we had many laughs at my mom, I sweat she loses it a little more each year. I did however take this.


But tonight we celebrated my best friend of 20+ years birthday. Her birthday isn't until New Years Eve. We went eat out at a place call Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar, which also had hibachi grills. But before we left I got to spend some time with Jean & my godchildren.


 My two loves Camryn & Xander


And then the party started. Jean, myself, her brother Luke & Jared, & Jared wife Ashley. The other didn't want to be in pictures so here we go.

 My bestie Jean




The food was AMAZING!!!!

There are also videos you can view them on my instagram, check it out because they also made her dance in front of the whole restaurant!!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig