12.25.2013

Merry Christmas

Hey friends! I just wanted to say I hope you all have a wonderful & safe Christmas!!! My side of the family will do our Christmas Friday once my dad comes in but last night I went to my in laws. Here is a few pictures.
 My mother in law doing an OOTD
 My & his cousin Taylor
 Me, momma Lydia, & sissy in law Kim
 Cousin Nathan
 Me & Nathan
 Me & my brother in law Matt
 Me & my two sissy in laws Kim & Heather
 Me, Kim, & Ty
 Me & Kim
Ty & Me
Me & Taylor
 Matt & Taylor



Sadly Steven wasn't home :(
lots of love...


Share:

4 comments

  1. You all looks fun and happY. Lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww these are such wonderful family memories, looks luke the most fabulous time!!

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig