11.21.2013

Harry Potter Madness

Hey bloggers. So I know I've mentioned this a few in my facts about me but I love Harry Potter. Recently a lot of my YouTubers I follow went to a Christmas party at the Harry Potter Studio in London and its oh I want to go... I collect Harry Potter replicas & merchandise, & this is me and my best friends dream is to go to these 2 places. It's actually on the top of my bucket list! Random post I know but I want to go so bad & I felt like sharing it! :)

image-yahoo.com
image-yahoo.com

Share:

6 comments

  1. I love harry potter films, I think I watched the first one when I was about 10! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember I was in 9th grade English class & we watched the first movie & I've been hooked since then. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I've only watched one film, but I will watch the others too because I really liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley, its so great that you have a passion about something like this, I need this is important to have and Harry Potter, of course! P.S Love The Civil Wars. You are always so sweet to stop by...Aren't you glad it's Friday already :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Cannot wait for Friday! Love the sound of the Civil Wars, its different then most music these days :)

      Delete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig