6.01.2016

Kitchen Homeware Haul


There's this cute little market called World Market a few towns over. It's one of those stores that I cannot go to often because I would buy it out completely. Its this cute little place that has food and drinks from all over the world, hence the name of the store, and all kinds of little trinkets. So told a friend and myself popped in to see what new wonders we could find. 


Along side a few snacks, these were my other purchases. My niece and I are baking some homemade cookies this Thursday so I got her this cute little apron that says keep calm and bake on to bake with. I myself already have one.


I also got this cute bowl that says Life is short, Lick the bowl & I mean why not. One of the cutest bowls I have seen. Also pick up some little oven mitts that slip on the skillet handle.


I saw these adorable tea bag dishes. I'm a big tea lover & I usually just sit the bags on a paper towel so these will definitely come in handy. I also got this cutlery set that can be assembled and disassembled and this is great to bring with you when you bring you lunch to work.


How cute is this measuring cup. It full measurement if 2 cups but on the inside it breaks down ounces on one side & cups & teaspoons on the other. I also got this lemon squeezer. Its that the appropriate term? Oh well. This is a little tool I did not have. I have a lemon drizzle recipe I have been dying to try.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig