7.12.2014

New Drink Fav

                                                      image-starbucks.com

Hey friends. So thanks to one of Marcus Butlers vlogs, he raved about a drink that he can only get when hes in American from Starbucks called a Cool Lime Refresher. So as usual on a weekend I stopped at Starbucks and decided to try it, & wow can I say it was amazing. You can really taste lime & cucumber so I decided to look it up on their website and this was its description:
Recharge your afternoon with a juicy, handcrafted drink. Cool Lime Starbucks Refreshers™ beverage is a lively blend of lime, citrus and hints of mint and cucumber, shaken with real lime slices. It’s a delicious, low-calorie pick-me-up delivering a natural boost of energy from Green Coffee Extract, but without the flavor of coffee.

Can I say I totally agree with that!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig