1.06.2016

New Year Goals



I'm not usually one that partakes in New Year Resolutions, but I did decide on some goals that I would like to achieve this year or to live by.
I want to exercise more. I was going to the gym 3 times a week before we hit a little speed bump in the road. Now that we are past that little bump I'm ready to hit the gym again. I like the feeling it gives when you exercise, it's a hard feeling to describe, but it's a good one.

Let the people who don't matter, not matter. I've always been the kind of person to where I refuse to let others bring me down. Recently more so then others. But I've already started this process by cleaning out Facebook friends & contacts. Which I am quite proud of myself for doing so. I like a happy and peaceful life and someone that I matter to shouldn't try to change that.
Blogging more. This blog has never been dedicated to one thing. I've always blogged about any and everything, which I love. I don't want to categorize it as one specific thing. However I've been blogging more and I really miss blogging as often as I have been and I look forward to doing it more this year.

Baking. I want to do more baking and blog about it. I have a passion for baking things that are made from scratch. I love to say I made this from start to finish. I love watching Zoe Sugg or Tanya Burr's baking videos! They are where I get many of my recipes. So be on the look out for more baking post.

New look. As you can tell recently my blog has had a new amazing make over. Which I'm absolutely in love with. Change is great and I've had this blog going on 3 years, it was time for a change. And I'm so happy with the outcome. Thanks Pipdig for my blogs new look.

Here's to a happy and prosperous year.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig