1.09.2016

Meeting The Cast Of The Walking Dead

So today was Comic Con in New Orleans and can I say it was so much fun. Last year was my first year attending and my bestie and myself met Tom Felton from Harry Potter. However this year I knew was going to be my Walking Dead year. This year they had Norman Reedus (Daryl), Scott Wilson (Hershel), Chandler Riggs (Carl), Steven Yeun (Glenn), & Jon Bernthal (Shane). My dad and myself got autographs from Norman & Scott and the rest we got to admire from afar. We also did out photo op with Norman. Those two guys I can honestly say how genuine and nice they are. They both greeted you with hugs or hand shakes, talked and told stories, & also gave hugs again before you left! They also had MANY booths and displays set up. See our photos below!!



Share:

1 comment

  1. Great post ! I can't wait the Sci-Fi convention this summer in London-UK , it's going to be cool ( i am a huge Star Wars fan!!)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig