12.08.2016

November Sephora Play Subscription


Hey dears. I know this says November, which we are no longer in, however due to my child causing complications at the time I am just now being able to do a post on this lovely subscription that I did receive in November. If you're not sure what  exactly this is please check out my post here. So let's get straight into it...

Stella McCartney Pop Eau de Parfum: To be honest I'm a little picky when it comes to fragrances scents. This is actually one that I enjoy. It has a slight musk scent along with just the right amount of sweet & fresh scent mixed perfectly. It's description says "bright tuberose balanced with sandalwood notes, bold, authentic, irreverent."

Glam Glow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment: I have loved every single Glam Glow product I have bought in the past. However I do not believe I have tried this one yet. With currently being hospital bound I'm lacking on having majority of my facial products I use, so this one will for sure be one that is kept here with me to use on a regular.

Cover FX Illuminating Primer: Who doesn't love a good primer, right. I'm usually a faithful wearer of some sort of primer under my make up so I will definitely give this one its fair shot, my only concern is that it will make me more oily, which is why I have to wear matte foundations to begin with because I have naturally oily skin to begin with. So fingers crossed that it doesn't. 

Laura Mericer Caviar Stick Eye Colour: I got this is the color Rosegold. It's this light beautiful shimmer gold color in a stick form. Im usually not to good with blending these sorts of eye shadows, but I will definitely give it a shot.

Caudalie Creme Sorbert Hydrating: I've heard so many amazing things about this product, I cannot honestly wait to give this a try. This brand have such amazing products that actually work, so I'm sure this will be a repurchase at some point in time.

Sephora Ultra Shine Lip Gel: I got this in the color 17 Pin-up Pink. I'm not a lip "gloss" user to much. However I will say its a pretty bright pink color & smells amazing. Would most likely be something I apply and eventually lick off my lips. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig