12.25.2016

Merry Christmas | 6 Week Update | Almost Here


Hey dears. First off I want to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a amazing & safe holiday! 

Yesterday both of our families came to the hospital room and had our own little celebration of finger foods, gifts, & family time, which was amazing. I now have one week left until I reach 34 weeks & we get to meet this little guy. At 32 weeks they tried to collect fluid to test it to see if his lungs were matured & lets say they wanted 10mLs of fluid & for a person with ruptured membranes well lets just say thats not happening. My doctor however did tell me she will be off on the 1st which is when I make my 34 weeks so she is looking to induce on the 31st. So a New Year's Eve baby!! All I can say is after almost 7 weeks in this hospital room this momma is ready for him to here, also ready for some freedom & go back to normal life with a new addition. However he will need to be NICU for a bit until he gains all his weight & a few other bits and bobs, but other than that things should go fairly smoothly. However can I just say that he has the cutest set of full lips ever.


My niece is also due around this same time & will most likely be induced that same weekend with my Godson. We sure will do a great job at killing two birds with 1 stone huh!

So most likely my next post will be when little man has finally made his appearance & well post after that will be played by ear for a bit. I do have a few post typed & ready to go I just need a few pieces to add to them once I'm free of the hospital!

So until next time!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig