12.14.2016

Quickly Approaching | 4 Week Update


Hey dears. It's crazy to think Christmas is next weekend, like that's insane. Not to mention how fast this year has flown by. It's completely different than a normal December however. Sadly I'm still stuck in the hospital, but good for baby that he is still baking. I can't help but sit here and think of everything that I wanted to do/usually do around this time of year. It makes me a little bummed but in the end theres nothing I can do about it, so no point in getting myself down.

Update date on little man. He's still doing really well. Nothing new or crazy. They did weigh him Monday, he's currently 3lbs 1oz, however they did say he's probably weighs more but due to the lack of fluid it's a little harder to measure. Tomorrow I will be 31.4 weeks & it will make 4 weeks that I've been in here, which I can say have flown by surprisingly. 

Thanks again for the continued support, prayers, calls, texts, & visits. These sort of situations helps you realize the people who's really there for you no matter what & it means everything! Until next time 💜

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig