12.01.2016

2 Week Update| Happy Birthday Hubby


Hey dears. So we have made it 2 weeks in the hospital. Little man is still doing well and very content on baking. We will have a few changes (for the good) happening shortly but well get into that in a bit.

How's momma doing did you ask. Well surprisingly well. I have not had a mental break down yet which is definitely a plus. Between wrapping my Christmas gifts or using my bag of wonders my mom, sister, & niece gave me I've been well entertained along with catching up on Walking Dead & movies on Netflix. 

How is baby? Hayden is doing quiet well. my fluid levels have been the same the past 2 days which is great, but again it changes on a day to day basis. I still do the NST monitoring twice a day however the ultrasounds will change to twice a week because he is doing so well, unless the monitoring shows something it shouldn't. I still get my 2 chances of freedom a day & get to go on wheelchair rides outside. 

Also I want to say a big Happy 30th Birthday to my hubby! Cannot believe how times has flown. Cannot wait for many more birthdays together. Sorry I cannot be home to celebrate it with you. I love you.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley*Phillips | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig